Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is charged on all orders at a cost of £5.95 to anywhere within mainland UK (Certain hard to reach areas may incur a courier surcharge).Shipping is Via Royal Mail or a "Must be Signed for" Courier Service and is dispatched using a Next Day Service, which guarantees delivery the day after we dispatch your order. This may not necessarily be the day after you order, this depends on how busy we are and if it coincides with deployments. A tracking number is provided and you will be contacted via email after you have completed checkout.
- Additional surcharges may apply if delivery is to offshore islands, including Northern Ireland, and to various Scottish postcodes. Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd will seek confirmation from the customer that any adjustment to the quoted cost of carriage is acceptable, prior to dispatch of the order.
- On delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via email within four working days from the date of delivery.
- We dispatch our orders via a “signed for” Courier service. We anticipate that all deliveries will arrive within 5 working days, however Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd cannot accept any liability for any delayed or lost deliveries.
- Please note: Should you require delivery to an address other than the billing address, please ensure that the correct information is provided when ordering. If you provide the incorrect address details, your order may be delayed. We reserve the right to only deliver to the billing address.
- Additional delivery surcharges may apply to some parts of Scotland, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, The Channel Islands and other parts of non-mainland United Kingdom.
Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd will hold unsuccessful deliveries for 21 days. If contact with the customer has been unsuccessful after this period we reserve the right to dispose of the goods.
Cut-Off Order Times
All orders placed before 3.30pm Monday to Friday will be reviewed the same day, and an anticipated delivery schedule will be sent to you for your information.
For delivery to non-UK destinations, our website does not, at present calculate shipping, so under these circumstances, we would ask that you contact Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd to arrange a delivery cost for your shipment, that way we can make sure the quotation you are supplied is current and accurate.
Duty/Import/Sales Tax on International Delivery
Please check with your local customs department if you are ordering from outside the EU as there may be additional taxes and fees liable. If your local Import and customs charges are refused or not paid by you then the item could be returned to us or even destroyed. If your order is not returned to us, then we may not be able to refund your purchase price. We would not be able to refund any original postage costs paid and can only refund for the returned order less any costs incurred in returning the order to Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd.
A product purchased from Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd may be returned for the following reasons in compliance with the Distance Selling Regulations (European Council Directive 97/7/EC):
If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
If the product is incorrect due to a miss-pick or misinformation (this must be reported within 7 days of receiving the product/s)
The customer finds the product unsuitable, dissatisfied with the product or has reconsidered the purchase.
Items returned to Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd for the reasons outlined above should be done so within 30 days of receipt, and should also meet the following criteria:
Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
Any free gifts or other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number and label the parcel/s with it to allow the return to be dealt with as efficiently as possible. This can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
parcel will then need to be returned to the following address:
Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd
10 Dock Street
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd in this instance your item will either be collected or postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Discovery Medical Solutions Ltd and cannot be requested.
For some items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault and then depending on the fault we will either organise a repair or replacement or in some instances ask you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
In some circumstances when products are past their warranty or repairs are outside the warranty terms a charge may occur.